In A Nutshell: Quinto’s CPA (Construction Plant Hire Association) hire provides you with a certificated crane and its qualified operator to work to your instruction.
In More Detail: Quinto CPA Crane Hire is hire under the terms of a standard CPA Crane hire agreement, the crane and the operator are the responsibility of the customer once the crane leaves the public highway in order to access site. This includes travel on any access roads in the event that the site is not immediately adjacent to the public highway.
Under this type of hire, the Customer must provide a competent Appointed Person who is responsible for planning the lift, all the personnel and equipment required. In addition, under CPA Model conditions (read full conditions), the Customer is responsible for:
- loss of damage to plant and equipment whilst on site and under the customer’s control;
- loss of or damage to the goods being lifted;
- continuing hiring charges whilst the equipment is unable to work as a result of loss or damage;
- legal liability – injury to the driver/operator whilst under the supervision and control of the Customer along with injury to third parties, including damage to their property, arising from crane operations;
For hires under CPA Crane hire agreement, it’s important to note the following:
- The Customer’s Appointed Person must have the knowledge and understanding of all aspects of the lifting operation.
- Under a CPA Crane Hire agreement, it is the customer’s responsibility to fully plan, control, supervise and insure the crane operations and personnel.
However, if you wish for your responsibilities to be waived, choose our Contract Lifting Service so we take care of everything for you.